HEAT SEAL STRONG
HEAT SEAL STRONG
Strong and durable PCR plate sealing for your samples.
Strong heat sealing foil, peelable from COC plates, pierceable, suitable for PCR, sample shipping, compound storage
Strong heat sealing foil, peelable from COC plates, pierceable, suitable for PCR, sample shipping, compound storage.
Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method of plate sealing, for complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective.
Pierce Heat Seal Strong is compatible with polypropylene and COC plates. This seal is peelable from COC plates and gives a weld seal to polypropylene plates. Demonstrating good solvent resistance it can be used for low temperature and room temperature compound storage in DMSO and organic solvents. The seal can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, or by a liquid handling robot.
This seal is available as sheets, for use with manual and semi-automated sealers, such as our 4s3™ Semi-Automatic Sheet Heat Sealer, and in multiple roll formats compatible with specified automated heat sealers, such as our a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer.
Applications include PCR, sample shipping, low and room temperature compound storage with DMSO and other organic solvents.
|Code||Description||Sheets or Rolls/Case|
|4ti-0538||roll (610 m x 78 mm, approx. 5,000 seals)¹||1 roll|
|4ti-0538S||sample roll (5 m x 78 mm)||1 sample roll|
|4ti-0539||roll (500 m x 115 mm, approx. 6,200 seals)²||1 roll|
|4ti-05381||sheets (125 mm x 78 mm)||100 sheets|
¹Compatible with 4titude® a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer / Thermo Fisher ALPS 300™ and ALPS 3000™ / KBiosystems Wasp™ / KBioscience FlexiSeal and Cube
²Compatible with Agilent (Velocity 11) PlateLoc®
– Seals polypropylene and COC plates
– Peelable from COC plates
– Gives a weld seal to polypropylene plates
– Non-sterile as standard; can be sterilised upon request
– Seal integrity range: -20 °C to 120 °C
– Suitable for long term storage
– Good solvent resistance
– Recommended for PCR, sample shipping, low and room temperature compound storage with DMSO and other organic solvents
– Free from DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA, bacterial cell, eukaryotic cell, dust, endotoxin/pyrogen free
– Sheet dimensions: 125 x 78 mm, to fit all standard SBS footprint PCR and qPCR plates, microplates, assay and storage plates, from 12 well to 1536 well
– Available in two roll dimensions: 610 m x 78 mm, and 500 m x 115 mm
– Custom printing available upon request