Adhesive Film for PCR Plates
Clear adhesive film, strong adhesive, peelable; suitable for PCR and optical applications; available as a full sheet, perforated for tearing into 8 well strips or 12 well strips, or in half plate size format.
Clear adhesive film, strong adhesive, peelable, suitable for PCR and optical applications
Our PCR Seal is a durable transparent polyester film with a strong adhesive layer. The seal enables a high integrity and efficiently prevents sample evaporation. It is recommended for PCR, qPCR, and other optical applications (e.g. fluorescence or colorimetric measurements) as well as sample storage.
The PCR Seal is also available in two flexible formats with perforated sheets, to enable tearing into 8 well and 12 well strips, respectively as well as in half plate size format to be used with our FrameStar® 192 Well Semi-Skirted PCR Plate.
This allows for sealing of complete 96 well plates, but also individual or multiple Tear-A-Way™ or Break-A-Way™ strips, perfectly complementing these products.
|4ti-0500||Sheets (135 x 80 mm)||100 sheets|
|4ti-0500/8||Perforated for tearing into part plates or 8 well strips, sheets (115 x 100 mm)||100 sheets|
|4ti-0500/12||Perforated for tearing into part plates or 12 well strips, sheets (137 x 71 mm)||100 sheets|
|4ti-0500/HP||Half plate size sheets (70 x 80 mm)||100 sheets|
– Non-pierceable, please refer to our PCR Foil Seal Strong for a pierceable variant
– Seal integrity range: -20 °C to 110 °C
– Applications: PCR, qPCR
– Removal: features adhesive-free end tabs for easy removal, will not leave a sticky residue on the plate surface following removal
– Free from DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA
– Sheet dimensions: 135 x 80 mm, to fit all standard SBS footprint PCR and qPCR plates, microplates, assay and storage plates
– Perforated sheets for tearing into 8 well strips: 115 x 100mm
– Perforated sheets for tearing into 12 well strips: 137 x 71mm
– Half plate size sheets to be used with half 384 well plates (FrameStar® 192 Well Semi-Skirted PCR Plate): 70 x 80 mm