Adhesive film with 96 optically clear windows, peelable, suitable for qPCR and optical applications
These unique seals combine the strong sealing integrity of our PCR Seal with improved optical properties, thanks to the 96 adhesive-free windows. The seal is made of a durably transparent polyester film, and a strong adhesive is applied across the seal, apart from the 96 round windows.
The Q-Stick™ seal is recommended for qPCR and other optical applications, such as fluorescence or colorimetric measurements.
For all adhesive seals, the best sealing results are achieved using the hand held Adhesive Seal Roller (4ti-0502).
|4ti-0565||Sheets (133 x 76 mm)||100 sheets|
– Seal integrity range: -20 °C to 110 °C
– Applications: qPCR, plate readers, microscopy and protein crystallisation
– Free from DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA
– Non-sterile as standard; can be sterilised upon request
– Sheet dimensions: 133 x 76 mm, to fit all standard SBS footprint PCR and – qPCR plates, microplates, assay and storage plates with 96 round wells
– Suitable for cutting to fit part plates
– Removal: will not leave a sticky residue on the plate surface following removal
– Replacement for: ABI® MicroAmp Optical Adhesive film, ABsolute qPCR plate seals and Roche Lightcycler® sealing foils
– For 96-well microplates only