Heavy duty heat sealing foil, peelable; suitable for long term storage, transportation.
Heat sealing offers a 100% effective method of plate sealing, for complete seal integrity, as well as being quick and cost effective.
Our Thermal Bond Heat Seal is a heavy duty laminate foil seal suitable for providing a very strong, but peelable seal. The seal is compatible with polypropylene plates to provide a high degree of sample protection. It demonstrates very good solvent resistance and can be used for very low temperature compound storage, in DMSO and organic solvents, and long term room temperature storage such that it is recommended as suitable for sample transportation.
The seal can be pierced only by using a blade or using the 4titude® Pierce Plate (4ti-0398).
Thermal Bond is available as sheets, for use with manual and semi-automated sealers, such as our 4s3™ Semi-Automatic Sheet Heat Sealer, and in multiple roll formats compatible with specified automated heat sealers, such as our a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer.
|Code||Description||Sheets or Rolls/Case|
|4ti-0538||roll (610 m x 78 mm, approx. 5,000 seals)¹||1 roll|
|4ti-0538S||sample roll (5 m x 78 mm)||1 sample roll|
|4ti-0539||roll (500 m x 115 mm, approx. 6,200 seals)²||1 roll|
|4ti-05381||sheets (125 mm x 78 mm)||100 sheets|
¹Compatible with 4titude® a4S Automatic Roll Heat Sealer / Thermo Fisher ALPS 300™ and ALPS 3000™ / KBiosystems Wasp™ / KBioscience FlexiSeal and Cube
²Compatible with Agilent (Velocity 11) PlateLoc®
– Seals polypropylene and COC plates
– Peelable from COC plates
– Gives a weld seal to polypropylene plates
– Non-sterile as standard; can be sterilised upon request
– Seal integrity range: -20 °C to 120 °C
– Suitable for long term storage
– Good solvent resistance
– Recommended for PCR, sample shipping, low and room temperature compound storage with DMSO and other organic solvents
– Free from DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA, bacterial cell, eukaryotic cell, dust, endotoxin/pyrogen free
– Sheet dimensions: 125 x 78 mm, to fit all standard SBS footprint PCR and qPCR plates, microplates, assay and storage plates, from 12 well to 1536 well
– Available in two roll dimensions: 610 m x 78 mm, and 500 m x 115 mm
– Custom printing available upon request