190 micron clear based imaging microplate, black frame
Vision Plates™ have been designed for high content screening (HCS) assays in drug development and related areas. They are also suitable for homogeneous assays, employing fluorescence intensity, FRET and TR-FRET where measurements are bottom-read.
The high-quality optical base plate assures the necessary accuracy and consistency for automated high-throughput systems, generating optimum signal-to-noise ratios. Using state-of-the-art manufacturing technology, 4titude® has developed a product which offers several key advantages to the end user.
Vision Plates™ are assembled using unique patented laser welding technology which reduces autofluorescence and does not inhibit cell growth.
Available with 190 µm polystyrene base.
Available TC treated – 4titude®’s advanced tissue-culture (TC) treatment method evenly coats each well for optimal cell adhesion properties for highest reproducibility between wells, plates and batches.
|4ti-0241||Vision Plate™ 24 well, black, sterile, TC treated||24 plates with lids|
|4ti-0243||Vision Plate™ 24 well, black, sterile||30 plates|
|4ti-0244||Vision Plate™ 24 well, black, non-sterile, untreated||30 plates|
|4ti-0245||Vision Plate™ 24 well, black, sterile, Collagen 1 treated||24 plates with lids|
|4ti-0246||Vision Plate™ 24 well, black, sterile, Poly D-Lysin treated||24 plates with lids|
|4ti-0284||24 Well Microplate Lid, with condensation rings, non-sterile||80 lids|
|4ti-0286||24 Well Microplate Lid, with condensation rings, sterile||80 lids|
– Optimum signal-to-noise ratios
– SBS footprint
– Recommended for confocal microscopy due to reduced cross-talk and superior base flatness
– Reduced autofluorescence ensures their suitability for fluorescent assays
– Suitable for assays that measure absorbance in the visible light range (400-900 nm wavelengths)
– Suitable for colorimetric assays
– Good cell adhesion
– Cyto-toxic free
– Leak free
– Wicking and bubble formation eliminated
– Suitable for homogeneous assays
– Alphanumeric grid reference
– Suitable for adhesive and heat sealing – our Gas Permeable Imaging Seal (4ti-0516/24) is recommended as it is optically clear and allows repeated imaging without removal, reducing contamination risks
– RNase, DNase, Human Genomic DNA Free
– Suitable for use in BMG lab tech, Molecular Devices, Promega Glomax and other plate readers
– All plates come sterilised, apart from 4ti-0244
– TC treated option – 4ti-0241
– Collagen 1 treated option – 4ti-0245
– Poly D-Lysine treated option – 4ti-0246
– Available with 190 µm polystyrene base
Product Working Diagram